At the launch of every race is the starting block. It’s the place where you set up, prepare and anticipate the action to come. It’s where you first place your foot on the ground; ready to run, full speed ahead, charging toward the finish line … The starting block is the beginning of something big.
On Monday evening, March 13, Sales Convention attendees will be treated to a night filled with classic block party fun and fare at the CityScape Entertainment Center in the heart of trendy, downtown Phoenix. Enjoy FREE food, beer and wine all night while making use of our exclusive, private access to the open-air plaza, Patriot’s Park and a handful of the city’s most popular venues, restaurants and attractions.
Additional activities include:
- Live DJ and Drum Duo – An incredible show that combines the musical skills of DJ Side Project with the latest 3D mapping technology used by today’s hottest musical acts
- Copper Blues – featuring live music by the red-hot, Mediterranean-inspired sounds of the Sahnas Brothers
- Stand Up Live – Laugh out loud with Bob Marley, one of the top comedians in Phoenix
- Lucky Strike – unlimited bowling in an upscale, stylish setting
- Gypsy Bar – part lounge, part DJ-driven dance floor
- Fabulous Food Trucks – delicious plates to satisfy even the most discriminating foodie along with heavy hors d’oeuvres at each venue
- Outdoor Networking Lounges – colorful spaces provide an ideal setting to catch up with old friends or make new ones
- And so much more!
The party starts Monday night so … Get ready. Get set. And GO to CityScape for an event you won’t want to miss! All within walking distance from the convention center and your downtown hotel.